Wednesday, December 26, 2012

David Kirkpatrick: Apple enthusiasm not diminished; John Sculley: Tim Cook has done a terrific job (with video)


David Kirkpatrick, author of The Facebook Effect, and John Sculley, former chief executive officer of Apple Inc., talk about the outlook for Apple, Facebook Inc. and mobile technology with Sara Eisen and Alix Steel on Bloomberg Television’s “Surveillance.”



Former inept Apple CEO John Sculley says of Tim Cook, “Well, I think he’s done a terrific job.” Sculley would know, as the sugar water sales bozo mastered the opposite at Apple Computer, Inc.



“I bought two very expensive Apple products myself to give tomorrow morning,” David Kirkpatrick told Bloomberg. “I know the world is doing that. I think that we’ll see extremely good results for Apple this [holiday] quarter.”



Direct link to video here.


No comments:

Post a Comment