Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nap Anywhere is a new kind of travel pillow





I have a lot of trouble sleeping in places that aren't a bed or a couch. The main issue is that I can't ever seem to get my neck comfortable. I've tried travel pillows, bundling up a coat or sweatshirt under my head, but nothing really seems to work. And if I do manage to get to sleep, I tend to regret my decision once I wake up. But now there's a new kind of travel pillow that hopes to change all of that.



The Nap Anywhere is a strange looking travel pillow, that doesn't look very comfortable at first glance. When not in use, it just appears to be a rather strange-looking flat disc. However, once it's bent to the appropriate position, it actually rests against your shoulder, and provides an area to comfortably rest your head. The end result is something that looks like half of a neck brace (though I imagine it's a lot more comfortable to wear). There is also an included strap that will help ensure that the Nap Anywhere stays in place while you're sleeping.



The nice thing about this is how thin it becomes when not in use. It only appears to be around an inch thick, and weighs about 8 ounces. This will be easy to slip into most carry-on bags, if you take it with you on the plane. It is reversible, so you can choose between a warm-feeling fabric like fleece or suede, or a cooler-feeling one, such as nylon or leather (they haven't stated the final fabrics just yet). If you want to get yours, all you need to do is pledge $44 to the Kickstarter fund, which still has a few days left to meet its goal.



Source: OhGizmo
[ Nap Anywhere is a new kind of travel pillow copyright by Coolest Gadgets ]



No comments:

Post a Comment