Saturday, July 12, 2014

Size would always matter in London, even for iPhone


Tell me, for once, that it's a mini. NO? I just cannot believe it.



It's not the first time that something large was introduced, kept on display or used for promotional purposes in London. The all creative and highly imaginative iPhone could simply not be left behind. Who can forget the ever so lovely London Eye being the once largest Ferris Wheel of the world existing in London. Promotions done through something huge go back to the days of Pink Floyd too. Now I find myself ringing bells for a humungous and large, eye-catching inflatable pig that was propped up high over the Battersea Power Station in London about three and a half decades back to promote the cover shoot for Pink Floyd.




Well, they say history repeats itself, with only the source being changed. This time round the well known St. Pancras International Train Station was hit by a bomb shell. Visitors at the famous railway station found themselves being greeted by a huge iPhone. The humungous iPhone is utilized to promote the launch of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.



This all new and large iPhone was not only introduced and used for the launch but iPads were given away to the first crowd that saw the advertisement. Phew! If this wasn't enough, allow me to bring you back to the well built and massively sized iPhone. This piece of expert technician was put together with the use of 56 iPads. I must admit that being a huge Pink Floyd fan as I am, I would have never wanted any competition for the 1976 inflatable pig. But, for what I've been told and what I've read and seen. This is even bigger.



Many might have been stuck at home, train stations or even airports due to snow, but not to forget the use of the technically sound iPhones, Macs and iPads.



No related posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment