Sunday, June 22, 2014

Colour Splash Studio


It's simple, its creative, and most importantly all features are working. I really like this app because it didn't confuse me with its complexity like other apps, and gave me good results. People who like photography often take pictures while travelling, I even got good results while capturing moving objects.


Color Splash Studio



Color Splash Studio



Now I can quickly apply masks, can adjust image settings, can compare results with original, can import photos from Aperture and iPhoto, and can share masterpieces - and it takes seconds with this outstanding app. Why should I use other softwares to maintain picture quality when I have this app? Those who always worry about the picture quality specially professional photographers can make all type of adjustments in picture with this app. Picture sharing on Facebook, Twittor, Flickr, and Tumblr with millions of people is now possible in few minutes by using same app. Colour themes are marvellous. Thumbs up for Colour Splash Studio.



No related posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment